Friday, July 10, 2015

what it is

      In 1986, this was a graphic I did for myself to remember what the Holy Spirit was doing in me.















































































Here is a metal graphic. The names of Reinhold Pieper Marxhausen and members of his family Karl Marxhausen and Paul Marxhausen and Dorris Marxhausen - were stamped into metal plates - and welded together with the names of other citizens. A large orb of humanity. ABOVE.BELOW


Here is a ceramic graphic in the shape of a manger. The etched words on it read: "And for our salvation came down from heaven was incarnate by the Holy Ghost of the virgin Mary and was made man."

    In 1966 the artist made these graphics to remember what the Holy Spirit was doing in Reinhold's life.
    To recall who it was that became mortal like Reinhold.
    To declare what the Holy Spirit declares about Jesus - He is real and resurrected from the dead, and draws men and women, boys and girls, to himself.
    To proclaim that Reinhold has called on him and received Jesus as his Savior for the forgiveness of sins.
    To celebrate this living Life Changer, who defeats my grudges, my hatred, my blame, my poison, my hurt against others.
    To sing aloud that He loves me because He wants to.
    To become a lover of Jesus.

    Lovers are being revealed....

















No comments:

Post a Comment