Friday, July 20, 2018

tey ley ohmatah


reclined  
with tears  
your words roll off my lips
i love you  i love you  i love you  i love you


the blur above
looking at the ceiling
the shapes of what has been moved 
from her once room to our living room at home
no cross here
i know you are telling me
i love you  i love you  i love you karl    son   mine  you are mine


in grief
straying eyes blurred 
led to rest on
butterfly and red stream
your blood for me
your butterfly
i love   i love you my son   i love    i love you
collected


out of focus
no cross  i see you jesus
in this   i spy the number 3, a red O, two black lines, gold with red 
you jesus   i love you   i love you father   i love
collected together


just the way you are    just the way you are
above the jumble of form
translucent with opaque lines
that's me   in this blurry state   me
just the way you are   i love you karl   just the way you are
i love you    i love you   just the way you are


i spy the signature
the pencil suspended    me in you    held by you jesus
tethered


another    further off the line    me
in this   you call   you draw 
i hear
just as you are    just as you are
i love you   i love you   i love


      tey ley ohmatah


     


No comments:

Post a Comment