Monday, March 16, 2015

vast near


let me tell you something    


materials joined 
by nylon line



plastic molecules

 wire molecules

paint molecules

  burlap molecules
 

vibrating particles
are held
as 
plastic,
as 
wire,
as 
paint,
as 
burlap

by his voice


our class is handling lemteyoso. fingers stitching, 
both eyes focused, working towards, finding, 
and being found.

not to be taken lightly
      the making of worlds, 

 
for dancing particles are fed by
the power of his voice,
      he stopped all sin by himself,
      and got rid of death by himself
      he was executed for our need to be evil
      his heartbeat stopped 
      dead


he obeys his own rules
gravity, cell division, physics, mathematics


he turns my heart
he kisses my tears
he breathes his life into my nostrils
to be his


thank you JESUS   











 

lemteyoso
let me tell you something






















No comments:

Post a Comment