Sunday, March 25, 2012

Above is a picture of me running away when the cops arrested Jesus. (double click image) As a disciple, I decided I wanted nothing to do with him.

 


























grease crayon drawings by karl marxhusen

brent morris showed it this way, CLICK next video.
 
   "At a Good Friday worship service, the artist created a 3.5 ft. x 6 ft. original participatory painting, titled "He Saw You" in just 35 minutes. This time lapse video captures the event in just over 2 minutes. Around 235 people became contributing artists that evening by placing their fingerprint on the painting, creating the crowd at the crucifixion."
To see more of Brent Morris' work, visit www.brentamorris.com or http://www.brentamorris.com/#!gallery

After Jesus died and rose from the dead, I asked him to come into my heart. He continues to "bring me to my senses" and love me.
                                                                            KM 

No comments:

Post a Comment