Saturday, July 11, 2015

steel rod

      Jesus helped me pull a steel rod of tension out of my wife's foot.
      It was late on a weekday night. When either one of us needs prayer we pray for each other. Together we invited the Holy Ghost to reveal to us how to pray and what to pray for. We asked for pictures or words that would help us to pray accurately.
      My wife felt tension up and down her left leg. It hurt a lot. As she sat on the recliner in our living room we prayed and waited on Jesus.
      After some time Jesus gave me a mental picture of a steel rod. She and I talked about that. It was like there was this steel rod running from her hip down to her foot.
      Jesus led me to pull on a steel rod I could not see and slowly pul it out from the heel of her foot. My wife said she could feel it go down her leg and out her foot.
      Jesus had given me the picture. He helped me to believe it and act on it. Neither one of us could explain the physical sensations she had experienced.
      The tension was completely gone. Her leg did not hurt anymore. The tension left because Jesus had pulled it out.

      Marvelous are Your works, Jesus. Blessed in Your Name. Thank You for showing us how to pray.
      You are able.
       You are present.
       You heal our wounds.
      You are marvelous.
       You are mighty.
       You are able, Jesus.
        You are able.

prayer journal entry, 1996
Carrollton, Missouri
Karl Marxhausen



No comments:

Post a Comment